Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not a Stay at Home Mom Anymore!

I've made it. Yes, there were a few tears, but also a big sigh of relief that I was able to drop off my little man with someone besides Grandma and actually make it through a day. I am officially back at work. I can't believe that three months went that fast, but I think in the end I am a better Mom because I work (and work part-time....I now have every Friday off. How great is that?!). Oh, and we also will find that we will have a little more in our bank account because I am not shopping at every Baby Gap in the twin cities. Either way I am thankful for my time with Gav, my wonderful babysitter who gives my son ALOT of attention, and suprisingly work. Who would have thought?

On a side note, we had professional pictures taken and from the few that we have seen, they are fantastic! Check out our photographer's blog at www.tadpolephoto.blogspot.com to see our little family.

1 comment:

Joel said...

love the pics! the backyard one is sweet.