Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Lou

 


So, we took a trip to St. Louis last weekend to visit our fiends, Luke and Anna, and it turned out to be quite eventful! The drive from Minneapolis to St. Louis should have taken about 8 hours, but due to terrible traffic and an ice storm, it took us over 11 hours. The first 25 miles of the drive took us 1 hr. and 30 min. to complete. There were many cars in the ditch and we passed a van that was spinning in circles at 60 mph...we were lucky!

The weather in St. Louis was perfect (50 degrees on Friday and Saturday and 75 on Sunday). I was able to play my first round of golf of this year and Kristin spent some much needed time with the girls doing "girl" things (mostly blowing my cash on nail polish and shoes). We visited the arch and we toured the Anheuser-Busch facility.

We returned to temperatures in the low single digits here in the Twin Cities, so the awesome weather was short-lived. Sometimes we wish we were living in a warmer part of the country (like St. Louis)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

I heard Denver's pretty warm... I don't know, I think I just heard that somewhere...