Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our First Christmas


This is the only time you will see me wearing this shirt...I promise.

So, Kristin and I just experienced our first Christmas as newlyweds. We went from house to house to make sure that we would visit all of the relatives (there must be a million). It was a full week of driving to parties and eating way more than we should have (okay, so I ate more than I should have). Kristin got a portable GPS device so that she knows where she is going. I got the Planet Earth DVD set. I really like the parts where the animals eat each other, is that weird?

In the end, we were able to spend valuable time with family and friends. We just need to make one more stop in Colorado to see our two favorite nieces. I wish Christmas came more than just once a year.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am so excited to have some more Elgards in the blogging community! Keep those posts coming... Love and miss you guys TONS :o)

Robin said...

Oh yeah, and we can't wait for that 'Colorado stop'!